B.A. (Hons.) Business Management; MBA
John Mallia specialises in the areas of motivational training for personal development and success, and conducts various training and consultancy work in customer care, marketing, image management, Public Relations, teamwork, communication, co-operatives and work relationships. Mediacoop also organises and facilitates various teambuilding sessions for different organisations.
Mediacoop is a co-operative involved in the areas of Training, Marketing, Communication, Media, PR and Teambuilding.
Participants will be made aware of the issues relevant to idea generation, and the process needed to turn ideas into viable projects. On their own, ideas do not generate success. Participants will become aware of the Strategy Gap, and what can be done to put ideas into concrete, viable action.
Course Duration and info
- Ideas, projects , innovation – their meaning and their link together
- Innovation vs creativity
- Lateral Thinking for Creativity and innovation
- The role of chance
- Why organizations fail
- Reasons for failing to innovate
- Risk – benefit for innovation
- The four levels of innovation
- Client interface
- Core strategy
- Strategic Resources
- Value network
- The four pillars of innovation
- Structures and Processes
- Leadership for innovation
- Idea generation
- The Strategy Gap and how it can be closed
- Practical tips in Idea Generation