This course deals with the two inter-related aspects: managing teams and harnessing teamwork to be of service to clients the organisation has set out to serve. The course will enable managers who lead customer service teams to harness their team’s potential by concurrently maximising individual and team welfare on one side, and maximising customer satisfaction on the other.
Course Duration and info
8 hours (2 half days)
B.A. (Hons.) Business Management; MBA
John Mallia specialises in the areas of motivational training for personal development and success, and conducts various training and consultancy work in customer care, marketing, image management, Public Relations, teamwork, communication, co-operatives and work relationships. Mediacoop also organises and facilitates various teambuilding sessions for different organisations.
Mediacoop is a co-operative involved in the areas of Training, Marketing, Communication, Media, PR and Teambuilding.
- The reasons for report writing
- The quality standards for quality reports
- Audience analysis
- The writing Process
- Planning the writing – developing intended reactions
- Techniques for getting started
- Developing a concern or situation
- Defining the criteria
- Structuring cause and effect statements
- Drafting the report, with special reference to tone
- How to write effective recommendations
- Revising the writing
- Grammar and usage
- The report quality checklist
- Packaging the report
- Writing an Executive Summary that says it all to its intended audience
- Delivering the report